Assistant Manager / Manager - Corporate Finance (FIG) - M&A Advisory (80-100%, Geneva)
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading globalaccounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specificservices in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory,Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at sixlocations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we servecompanies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industrysectors.
Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes? If so, our Financial Advisory team in Geneva is looking for you!
Our Financial Advisory Team offers our clients advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations and restructuring.
Our team is the leading M&A advisor on FIG deals in Switzerland and Liechtenstein, advising on pure Swiss as well as cross-border transactions. Our advisors have a long track record of completed deals and trained in bulge bracket investment banks and Big4 corporate finance teams. What you can expect from us
- You will be part of a top tier M&A team in Switzerland
- You will work with international clients and projects involving different levels of complexity
- The opportunity to work on day-to-day management of transactions, on preparing information memoranda, management presentations, valuation analysis and handling client communications
- Support M&A projects including sale mandates, buy mandates, financial modelling and related services
- Be part of an international environment with very professional and like-minded colleagues
- Ability to develop and broaden your network.
Any questions? Get in touch.
- You have a degree from a university or technical college (master's in banking and finance, accounting and / or other related fields, with additional financial training - e.g. CFA)
- Strong previous experience on financial management or investment analysis and deep understanding of the local FIG market
- At least four years of professional experience in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- You are an open and curious person, you are passionate about building customer relationships and this is something that comes easily to you
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- You communicate confidently in French (mandatory), as well as in English.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal by clicking on the apply button.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.