Audit – Financial Services Industry, Investment Managemet Senior Manager / Manager
- 117’000 CHF / 148’000 CHF
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte SA
- 18 Sep 17
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us! Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is auditing your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- You will manage demanding audit engagements in the field of investment management.
- You will be involved in acquiring new customers as well as providing customer service.
- An important part of the role will be providing support and ensuring the continued training and development of the audit team.
- We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
- Our projects often have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to work independently.
- You are a Swiss certified auditor.
- You have minimum 4 years' experience in external auditing in the banking/investment management field, ideally at one of the Big 4.
- You work independently, take the initiative and are happy taking on responsibility.
- You enjoy working as part of a team and your extensive experience with customers means building customer relationships comes easily to you.
- You communicate confidently in French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. A. BOURGEOIS on firstname.lastname@example.org.