Banking: Data analytics and Predictive solutions
- Fixed salary, bonus, fringe benefits
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland Geneva Geneve CH
- Permanent, Full time
- DRS – Sources Expert
- 30 May 18 2018-05-30
You will join the data team of this major Swiss Private Bank to support business lines and HQ functions in analytics and data, as required to develop & monitor businesses This central function is part of the Big Data initiative and report to the CIO.
• Identify and analyse analytical use cases (data) in collaboration with business lines
• Create and implement data mining & predictive analytics solutions
• Drive big data experimentation and innovation
• Working with group experts for data mining and analytics deployment.
• Developing partnerships with universities and Fintech
- data mining, machine learning, statistics and predictions (such as Python, R, SAS).
- Knowledge of data analytics and business intelligence tools (ex. Tableau, BO) with solid SQL-coding skills.
- French and English fluent, outstanding communication skills expected.
The position is based in Geneva and it is required that the candidate lives in Switzerland.