Corporate Audit – Assistant Manager / Manager - Trading
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte SA
- 22 Sep 17
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us! Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is auditing your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training program.
What you can expect from us
- You will sit within our Corporate Audit practice, a well-established and dynamic department;
- You will manage and help executing demanding audit engagements;
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Geneva;
- We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
- You hold a university degree in finance or accounting;
- Successful candidates must be a Certified Chartered Accountant
- You have first experience in Switzerland and you know Swiss Regulation in Audit
- You are specialized in Oil and Gas industry and understand the challenges of oil and gas exploration and production in African countries
- You have more than 3 years of experience in auditing, in one of the Big4 without interruption
- You have proven experience in international engagements and worked with international teams
- You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented;
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills are a requirement;
- You communicate confidently in English. French would be an asset.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin by clicking on apply button.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 134655