Equitiy Derivatives Portfolio Manager
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Ficoba Consultants
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
Equitiy Derivatives Portfolio Manager- Asset Management - Geneva
Our client, a successful Asset Manager in Geneva, is looking to recruit for an Equitiy Derivatives Portfolio Manager.
The candidate will be part of the Portfolio Management group and member of the Investment Committee.
As member of the Equity Derivatives investment group the responsibilities include:
- Collegiately make investment decision
- Managing portfolios on a day-to-day basis (rebalancing, roll, hedging, …)
- Carry out research projects to enhance the investment process including strategy backtesting
- Contribute to the development of tools for portfolio modeling and risk monitoring
- Support marketing and sales effort by participating to various events and meeting, contributing to marketing and reporting content and helping client services, sales and marketing department to raise the knowledge base on the products.
- University degree in economics, science or equivalent
- Revelant working experience in Equity Derivatives (trading, PM, quant or research)
- Proficient in IT and programming skills (SQL, Matlab and/or C#)
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and other financial data providers
- Languages: English, French or German is a plus