Equity Research Analyst - Global Healthcare/Medtech - Asset Management - Geneva or London
For one of our clients, an Asset Manager based in Geneva, we are looking for an Equity Research Analyst - Global Healthcare/Medtech to further strengthen the Global Equities Department.
Your primary role will consist of conducting in-depth industry and company research and provide equity analysis to make investment recommendations to the portfolio managers. Equity research experience covering either Medtech companies or/and Healthcare services is essential!
- You have more that 5 years of relevant experience focused within the Healthcare/Medtech sector.
- You have a passion for the financial markets and investments along with an extraordinary curiosity about business and industry.
- You hold an University degree, preferably in Biological or Life Sciences.
- You have excellent communication skills in English. French or German a plus.
- You have strong numerical, analytical and Excel skills.
- You are innovative and results-oriented.