Experienced Recruitment Consultant / Berater Property + Construction
Established in 1978, Badenoch & Clark is a leading international recruitment company, part of the Adecco group since 2010. Our parent company provides an exceptional international network built up with complementary brands dedicated to HR Services and operational solutions. Its longevity in the Swiss market ensures we deliver a consistent approach and continue to develop firm partnerships based on trust that endures.
At Badenoch + Clark, we are flexible and humble, we believe in respect, passion and entrepreneurship. We build tailor-made approaches and long-term relationships with our partners. We are all experts with a strong network in Switzerland and we make the difference by providing quality and reactivity.
Badenoch + Clark offers tailor made services from assessment to recruitment with very innovative technology tools to help our customers to make the best decision.
Join a multi-cultural team and a fast-growing environment!.
We are looking for a: Experienced Recruitment Consultant Property + Construction Your challenge:
Based in Geneva, you will contribute to the growth of our Property + Construction team and you will be in charge of developping a strong network of candidates in order to succeed in delivering a high quality service to your client. Key Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop client business/relationships.
- Drive business development from both existing and new clients base, expanding your own presence and the B+C brand in the market place.
- Advise and educate employers and candidates on current market conditions
- Source suitable candidates (either from the database, headhunting or specific advertising campaigns) and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client;
- Manage the job offer process and negotiating salary packages
- Provide a high quality consultative service to both clients and candidates.
- Keep up to date on competitor activity and developments in the market Your Profile:
Interested in joining a fast growing environment? Take a step up and send us your application to email@example.com
- Higher Education Diploma from a business school or university studies in the field of real estate or constructions
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a recruitment firm.
- Great interest and/or knowledge of Real Estate and Construction ideally in Switzerland.
- Experience in a consulting or sales driven environnment can also be valuable.
- Recognized and proven business development skills.
- Strong business acumen, relationship driven and client service oriented.
- High level of ethic and work delivery.
- Able to work autonomously, hands-on, self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Fluent in french and english.