- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
Finance Controller (M/F)
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Full time
The role is a great opportunity for someone either working in a bank on Asset Management or someone with a Big 4 background on Asset Management willing to move in-house. The role sits within the finance function reporting to the Finance Manager.
Our client is a private bank involved on inter alia Asset Management, looking for a Finance Controller to be based in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
Your responsibilities will range from:
- Bookkeeping and closing of accounts on a monthly basis for the local branch;
- Coordinating the closing between the different group entities (e.g. Spain, France,..);
- Performing the consolidation of the different Asset Management entities;
- Supporting the regulatory requirements in collaboration with auditors and the supervisory body;
- Monitoring the VAT transactions and ensuring their appropriate treatment;
- Establishing the forecasts of cash-flows and risk monitoring around the foreign exchange rates volatility;
- Producing the packs to be presented to the boards of each entity;
- Participating to the development of the function and collaborating with other finance teams and the business.
The perfect candidate should have:
- Bachelor degree in Finance (HEC, HEG or assimilated) or an accounting degree;
- CPA/ACCA or CFA qualification;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar position with proven track-record;
- Sound knowledge in Asset Management or proven experience in a fund or a bank;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Autonomous, dynamic and flexible mind-set;
- Exceptional IT skills (Excel);
- French and English speaker.
An interesting package in a dynamic environment.