Head of AML – Private Banking
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland Geneva Geneve CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Altus Search
- 28 Feb 18 2018-02-28
Our client, a global financial institution is looking for a Head of AML to manage a team in providing guidance and advice on enhanced due diligence processes across their private banking businesses.
Title: Head of AML – Private Banking
Location: Geneva – Switzerland
Date: 28th February 2018
Our client, a global financial institution is looking for a Head of AML to manage a team in providing guidance and advice on enhanced due diligence processes across their private banking businesses. The individual would assist in identifying and mitigating risks across the private bank and help promote a proactive regulatory culture within the firm.
- Manage staff in investigating AML and Financial Crime issues.
- Advise senior management and front office staff in KYC requirements to take on new high risk clients.
- Manage a team in reviewing lists of high risk clients for account closures and rating changes.
- Provide oversight of client screening for anti-money laundering activities and politically exposed persons.
- Keep abreast of key regulatory changes and risks associated with client due diligence.
- Regularly provide report on EDD performance to the senior management.
- Provide AML & Financial Crime input in Senior Management meeting as required and generally promote effective AML compliance throughout the firm.
- Develop and deliver AML/KYC training to address the identification and monitoring of high risk clients.
The successful candidate will ideally have compliance and AML experience gained within private banking, wealth management or asset management. The individual should also demonstrate a strong understanding of AML issues with experience of managing a team of staff. You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact at all levels of business effectively.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +41 (0) 41 560 0221 for a confidential discussion.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.