Head of Finance
- Competitive salary
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- HR Partners Sarl
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
For a Private Bank based in Geneva, we are recruiting a Head of Finance
- Managing the statutory accounting, regulatory reporting and Risk Management functions of the bank;
- Managing a team;
- Preparing financial reports to the executive committee and board of directors;
- Undertaking the improvement of the management control, performance and reporting processes;
- Managing the statutory and consolidated account for the group;
- Overseeing the budget planning, cash management, control, analysis and a detailed strategy for the bank's activities ;
- Supervising the establishment of the compulsory reportings according to the FINMA rules and regulations;
- Dealing with internal/external auditors and regulators, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role within a banking institution based in Switzerland or minimum 6-7 years in an audit firm based in Switzerland;
- Experience in team management;
- University degree and holder of a CPA or ACCA or equivalent;
- Knowledge of the Swiss banking regulations;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Dynamic, flexible, meticulous individual, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Swiss residency mandatory.