Institutional and Wholesale Sales Manager
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland Geneva Geneve CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Brodard Executive Search
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
On behalf of our client, a Swiss based Fixed Income Asset Manager, we are currently looking for an Institutional and Wholesale Sales Manager covering the French speaking region of Switzerland.
- Be responsible for your client portfolio and ensure first class service, identify potential clients and further exploit it.
- Extend the existing client segment together with your colleagues.
- Extend the current client portfolio through dedicated acquisition of new clients.
- Maintain the CRM system.
- Liaise with all internal departments such as Portfolio Management and Product Marketing (e.g. for beauty contests, call for proposals).
- Minimum 5 years’ of Sales experience in a similar position within the Asset Management industry for institutional clients (pension funds and insurances).
- Strong network and access to clients in the market with the affinity to acquire new clients (cold calls experience).
- Sound knowledge of financial and investment management and a strong interest in investment vehicles.
- Strong interpersonal, conceptual and communication skills with the ability to effectively and proactively take action.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high self‐management ability.
- French mother tongue et perfect fluency in English.
If you are interested, please send us your application via eFinancialCareers. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.