- Salary: Up to GBP130000 per annum + Bonus
- Location: Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
We are currently working on behalf of a leading international private banking organizazion, who are looking to add an experienced Internal Auditor to their team in Geneva. The qualified candidate will assume overall responsibility for and provide EFG International entities with systematic independent review and evaluation on how the internal control systems are performing, and the adequacy and effectiveness of the risk management framework.
- In line with the EFG ASD Internal Audit Charter, ensure that EFG International's operations are conducted according to the highest standards by providing an independent, objective assurance function and by advising on best practice.
- Comply with the audit professional standards and ensure that ASD methodologies are applied in carrying out audit assignments in the respect of EFG Group Guidelines.
- Assist the Board and Audit Committee of EFG International to accomplish its objectives by evaluating the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Work on assigned audits in accordance with the Annual Audit Plan submitted to the Audit Committee.
- Review the adequacy of controls established to ensure compliance with policies, plans, procedures, and business objectives.
- Coordinate and interact with the members of the ASD audit team globally and provide support when appropriate.
- Participate in ad hoc investigations or reviews requested by the Audit Committee and Management.
- At least 5 to 6 years' audit experience within the banking and financial services environment, preferably with experience in Private Banking (Asset management a plus)
- A university degree, preferably a Master's degree in Business Administration.
- A professional auditing qualification, Certified Internal Auditor or Chartered Accountant, CFA or equivalent.
- A good understanding of internal auditing professional standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Good understanding of the local and group regulatory compliance requirements applicable to private banking.
- Excellent English & French oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally (circa 20%).