Internal Auditor - IT
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Brodard Executive Search
- 18 Sep 17
Our client, a banking group headquartered in Geneva, is looking for an Internal Auditor - IT
- Participate in operational, compliance, financial, investigative, IT, security and other audits, as assigned.
- Perform general and application control reviews.
- Participate in review of business processes and help in identifying and testing key controls.
- Perform data analytics.
- Ensure compliance with internal rules and external regulations.
- Maintain and develop computerized audit software.
- Prepare audit working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepare and present written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner.
- Follow-up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Assist and train other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and foster the usage of computerized information systems and data analytics.
- Participate in periodic risk assessments.
- Maintain currency of knowledge with respect to relevant technology, equipment, audit methodology and/or systems.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance or business.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years’ external or internal information systems financial services auditing experience with a “Big-Four” or with a financial institution.
- Certification (e.g. CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIA, etc.) is a plus but not mandatory.
- Proficient in using computer software (e.g., VBA, MS Access, Microsoft Excel) and application systems.
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and deliverables.
- Competent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to lead projects and mentor others.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in French and English.
- Ability to evaluate business processes and IT technology, identify risks, evaluate controls and make recommendations for improvement.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
- Ability to apply healthy criticism and integrity of character.
- Swiss residency required.
You think your profile matches the requirements ? Please send a full application (CV, copies of certificates, letter of references and diplomas). We regret that due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.