M&A Vice President Private Equity Fund
- €110k - 150k per year + bonus
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- GQR Global Markets
- 15 Sep 17
Private Equity fund recruiting a generalist to take over as a VP Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Private Equity fund recruiting a generalist to take over as a VP
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
M&A Vice President Key Responsibilities
- The full range of responsibilities to M&A at Associate level;
- Assisting in execution of deals
- Management and training of Juniors and reporting upwards
- Attending client meetings with senior colleagues
- Developing existing relationships and building new ones;
- Leading client meetings and pitches; and providing strategic advice and proposals
- Ensure that financial models are robust and accurate;
- Making sure running projects are managed appropriately, with tasks delegated and reviewed where necessary.
M&A Vice President Skills & Requirements
- You must have 5-7years M&A experience from a Tier 1 bank / top boutique
- A good knowledge of M&A and the ability to apply your skills creatively to diverse client needs;
- Experience in reviewing analysts/associates work models, valuations, and training, mentoring and pitch presentations;
- Take a more leading role in client pitches
- Sound judgment, particularly in valuation matters, with strong analytic skills; particularly DCF`s and LBO`s and the ability to talk through previous deals comprehensively when quizzed.
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured.