Onboarding Officer – Private Banking
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland Geneva Geneve CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Altus Search
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Our client, a leading international financial institution is looking for Onboarding Officer to support the successful delivery of programmes and projects through the full lifecycle.
Title: Onboarding Officer – Private Banking
Date: 17th May 2018
Our client, a leading international financial institution is looking for Onboarding Officer to support the successful delivery of programmes and projects through the full lifecycle. The person would also assure that any demanding issues in the projects are concluded efficiently.
- Manage the risks arising throughout the project lifecycle and escalate any problems to relevant teams.
- Assist in the detailed planning of upcoming projects and programmes while ensuring that the group’s framework is adhered to.
- Provide guidance and proposals for global projects related to the Client Onboarding business of the bank.
- Provide information about the financial performance of the projects and implement controls if necessary.
- Provide assistance on Client Due Diligence and data maintenance.
- Ensure that an adequate communication plan is in place and that updates are regularly provided for key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will preferably have Onboarding background, exhibit a good understanding of the project lifecycle and have a great knowledge of Business Risk. You should also possess perfect communication skills as well as be able to interact at all levels of business efficiently.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +41 (0) 41 560 0221 for a confidential discussion.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.