Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with an emerging markets focused boutique Private Bank who are looking for a banker to help the institution further develop their coverage of the NRI market from Switzerland.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the transfer and development of a portfolio of Non-Resident Indian clients domiciled outside of India, ideally in Europe and the eventual management of an existing portfolio of clients belonging to the Bank
- Market the Banks knowledge and understanding of the Non-Resident Indian (NRI) market and translate this into profitable Portfolio and Wealth Management
- Familiarity and adherence to Swiss Private Banking compliance processes and MiFIDII regulations as well as experience working in a Swiss Private Bank or Wealth Manager
- Hit NNM and ROA targets as agreed between the Team Head and the Banker
- Reports into Head of Private Banking Emerging Markets
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience managing clients from the Non-Resident Indian (NRI) market from Switzerland or another European Private Banking hub
- Track record of client acquisition / retention and also demonstrable revenue generation
- Previous experience managing an existing portfolio of clients of the bank
- Experience of highlighting the benefits of Switzerland over alternative NRI client hubs and translating this into new to bank assets (NTB)
- Position located in either Geneva or Zurich
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.