Private Equity Fund Controller
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland Geneva Geneve CH
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
The role is a great opportunity for someone working in a fund administration capacity to move in-house or someone with a Big 4 background willing to take the next step. The role sits within the group finance function reporting to the CFO, also works hand in hand with colleagues across different areas of the business.
Our client is a fast-growing European Investment Fund.
We are currently recruiting for a Private Equity Fund Controller.
Your responsibilities will range from:
- Preparing investor reports, transaction summaries, value creation information and release to the investors;
- Managing investment valuations and reviewing the related policies and procedures;
- Advising investment teams to ensure technical accuracy according to methods and inputs;
- Conducting performance gap analysis and performing IRR calculations / analysis;
- Presenting findings and recommendations to firm's valuation committee;
- Handling queries related to portfolio matters with investors / external auditors;
- Ensuring appropriate training to investment teams;
- Working in coordination with Fund accountant to ensure the fundamentals (proper bookkeeping, treatment and integrity of data);
- Assisting in any ad-hoc projects / assignments.
The perfect candidate should have:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or assimilated;
- CPA/ACCA qualification;
- Minimum 3 to 6 years' experience in a Private Equity Fund, Fund Administrator or assimilated with a focus on private equity;
- Sound knowledge in Private Equity fund structures and accounting issues;
- Strong report writing skills essentials;
- Strong communication and presentation skills, used to handle complex workflows and large amounts of data;
- Exceptional IT skills (Excel), any other system (e.g. efront) is a plus;
- Native English speaker; French, German, Italian or Dutch is an advantage;
- Travelling to the other offices can be requested.
Multi-cultural and dynamic environment.