Product Development Analyst
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland Geneva Geneve CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Finders SA
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
The chance to join a leading Swiss asset manager with strong global presence and to be part of a human-sized organisation
Joining the institutional asset management entity of this leader in their field of medium size, they provide investment solutions to Swiss and international institutional investors. Our client offers managed accounts and several ranges of investment funds, offering a balanced range of high-performing and recognized products - cross assets. A dynamic, go-head employer who are extremely well-established and successful. They offer a rewarding career path for like-minded, experienced individuals. Given the human size of the organisation, you will have greater visability, a broad depth in the role, with the ability to make decisions and have greater impact on the business, as part of a busy, close-knit team.
Joining a busy, small team, this is an exciting role for a strong project manager specialising in products within asset management.
You will contribute to the achievement of the objectives set for the Product Development team by maintaining the quality of the offering and creating new products strategies to sustain sales and distribution (including development of new products/strategies and the asset management company's funds range management). In addition you will act as project manager on major projects (including product launch) for the asset management company.
Working closely with the portfolio managers, product managers, sales & marketing teams, your daily work will relate, but not limited to:
- Products & strategies development - to include risk/return analysis, management of product launch and on-boarding as well as contributing to the selection of new managers
- Market intelligence - monitoring and analysing market trends and both quantitative/qualitative data, as well as producing market intelligence reports
- Fund range management - monitoring of key performance indicators, close follow-up for the Committees on all projects and actions related to products
- Project management - working on a wide range of new strategy projects as well as those related to the modification of existing products as well as other major projects for the asset management company
- Around 5-7 years' experience as project manager in a global management consulting company, asset manager or equivalent
- Masters degree in Finance
- Experience or knowledge in asset management / mutual funds
- Project management skills and experience
- Organised, structured, precise
- Ability to work alone, proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure and set priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent French and English
#productdevelopment #projectmanagement #funds