RFP & DDQ Specialist
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland Geneva Geneve CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Brodard Executive Search
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
On behalf of one of our clients, a Geneva based banking group, we are currently looking for a RFP Specialist with a strong knowledge of the asset management industry in Switzerland.
- Support the completion of RFPs / due diligences for long-only and alternative strategies.
- Ensure maintenance of standard due diligence documents.
- Maintain in-house files which support the completion of RFPs.
- Maintain consultant databases.
- Communicate with relevant departments (investment specialists, investment teams, Legal & Compliance, Group Risk Management, Group Finance, Corporate Communications, HR) to gather the necessary information and statistics.
- Ensure consistency, correctness and timeliness of information provided in RFPs / due diligence documents.
3 to 5 years experience in a similar position
Good knowledge of the different asset classes
Details oriented, accurate with excellent ability to produce high quality documentation (redaction, layout, content)
Understanding of the Asset Management business
Excellent knowledge in MS Office, particularly Excel (macros)
Fluent English & French, both speaking and writing (financial contents)
Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines
Highly service oriented
If you are interested, please send us your application via eFinancialCareers. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.