Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Swiss EAM (External Asset Manager) in Geneva looking for an experienced Senior Relationship Manager to further develop their team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing and developing a private client portfolio consisting of HNW / UHNWI’s
- Primary focus of developing your core market, with the option of expanding your market coverage due to no market segmentation with the platform
- Work closely with clients and advise on asset management, wealth planning, investment structuring, real estate and private equity
- Travelling when necessary to meet clients and/or prospect new relationships
- Role reports into Head of Private Banking Geneva
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in the Private Banking, Wealth Management and/or Asset Management space. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial flair with business development as a passion.
- Strong relationships with ultra-high net worth individuals and families in Switzerland
- Demonstrable track record of client management, acquisition, and retention
- Currently managing an AUM of at least USD 150MM
- Located in Geneva, Switzerland or happy to relocate
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.