Head of APAC and Independent Asset Managers
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a mid-sized asset manager with CHF 150MM total AUM who are looking to add to their team covering institution clients such as family offices, multi-family offices and external asset managers (EAMs).
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- The main focus of this role is to develop a portfolio of institution clients such as family offices, multi-family offices (MFO), external asset managers (EAMs) and insurance companies.
- Work closely with the centralised investment team and compliance team to deliver a professional service to both your client and the end clients
- Negotiate contract agreements with the clients to increase ticket size and portfolio revenue
- Regular travel to target market to meet with clients and onboard new prospects through internal and external referrals
- Role will report to Head of Intermediaries or Head of EAMs
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in an established bank or asset management group
- A good track record of client acquisition, revenue generation and business development
- Sound knowledge of alternative and traditional asset classes; equities, fixed income, bonds, shares, real estate, private equities.
- University degree in banking or finance or an equivalent degree with further relevant education
- This role can be based in Zurich, Geneva or Lugano