Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with an internationally positioned Private Bank specialised in Wealth and Asset Management who are looking to hire a Senior Relationship Manager to join the commercial team in Switzerland, with a focus on developing the Swiss Onshore Market.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing portfolio of high net worth Swiss resident / Swiss domiciled clients;
- Focus on acquisition within the selected markets, working towards an agreed business case aiming to onboard a minimum of CHF100MM within 2/3 years;
- Co-ordinate and work with internal investment teams to provide solutions for clients on a case by case basis;
- Actively look to expand your client network by attending networking events, meetings and referrals;
- Advise clients according to the bank service standards following a holistic and professional method;
- Ensuring client portfolios are monitored in order to meet internal and regulatory and compliance requirements;
Key Qualifications / Experience
- “hunter profile” with 5-10 years’ experience in a similar environment with proven track record in client acquisition;
- Fluent in English any other languages are highly sought after;
- Adequate academic background in economics, business administration or comparable;
- Excellent relationships with high net worth individuals and families in Switzerland;
- Located in Geneva, Switzerland (can relocate);
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.