For one of our clients, a FINMA-registered Securities Dealer based in Geneva, we are looking for a Sales Manager with a strong focus on Structured Products. You will be responsible for the relationship with the Company's clients for the sale and distribution of financial instruments.
- Develop and manage his own customer portfolio.
- Acquire new clients as well as intensify existing customer relations from other Sales Managers networks.
- Provide clients with a complete advisory package in all financial assets promoted by the Company (with a strong focus on Structured Products) from idea generation to product execution.
- Closely collaborate with Research Department, Asset Management team, Trading Desk to ensure first quality service to our client base.
- Identify needs for any promotional materials for the Company.
- Ensure that the Company is compliant with distribution rules in the jurisdiction in which it is carried out.
- Maintain the strictest level of confidentiality regarding the Company's operations where appropriate.
- Comply with all internal directives (including but not limitedd to clients documentation, cross border directives, code of conduct,...)
- University graduate in Finance, Economics or equivalent.
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar environment (Institutional sales, structured products).
- Deep networks of existing relationships with Banks, Family Offices, External Asset Managers.
- Strong knowledge of structured products and other complex financial instruments.
- Excellent sales abilities and proven capacity in negotiating and closing deals.
- Capacity to listen and understand needs, in order to offer tailor-made solutions to sophisticated clients.
- Fluent in French and English (other languages a plus).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, many thanks for your understanding.