Senior Associate, International Mid-Market Fund, Geneva, Switzerland
Our client is an established private equity firm that acquires controlling equity stakes in mature companies in Western Europe and North America. Targeting strong and stable businesses with EBITDA in excess of $10M, the ambition is to increase the deployment rate of deals, and increase equity cheques.
Their Geneva based team is comprised of experienced investors who are looking for someone to support them on executing and managing investments. With a previous experience on the buyside, you will be joining as a Senior Associate, and will be supported by an Analyst. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Active participation in deal structuring and execution alongside Partners
- Deliver valuation models, due diligences, investment memorandums, and preparation of investment committees, as well as SPA documentation
- Contribute to the ongoing management of portfolio companies, help drive and monitor value creation agenda
- Private Equity experience, MBA's with relevant backgrounds may also be considered.
- The incoming person must be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and manage an Analyst
- Fluent English, other European language an asset
- Self-starter: you show initiative and are comfortable in a flat organisation structure