S I L E X is an independent, technology-based asset manager naturally born in 2016 from the desire of market finance professionals to unite their respective expertise for a single purpose: modernising the world of asset management and accompany wealth managers every step of the way, bringing together the best of human expertise and technology. Today you have the opportunity to join a fast-growing company and actively contribute to the successful development of the fixed income franchise.
- Generate and monitor corporate credit investment recommendations.
- Develop a credit research platform in a high growth environment.
- Back up portfolio managers and participate to client meetings and conferences. Support the portfolio advisory activity
- Fundamental analysis of IG and HY corporate issuers: develop a view on likely evolution of credit metrics, business risk, financial strength/policy, capital structure
- Security analysis: review of bond documentation and impact on specific bonds’ risk/reward profiles, security technicals
- Sector analysis: identification of top-line drivers, competitive landscape, regulatory environment, etc.
- Relative value analysis: cash curve, basis, RV within segment/sector, catalysts, risk/reward
- Maintain a bond buy list, communicate internally and externally on specific issuers or sectors
- Contribute to the production of single name or basket structured credit product solutions (e.g. CLNs)
- Highly motivated and passionate about fundamental analysis
- Team player, flexible and curious mindset
- Attention to detail, trustworthy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the capacity to articulate investment views
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in credit analysis, combination of buy side and sell side experience is a plus
- University degree in finance/economics, CFA a plus
- Proficient with MS Office, Bloomberg
- Fluent in English and French