- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
Senior Finance Controller - Asset Management (M/F)
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Full time
The role is a great opportunity for someone either working in a bank on Asset Management or someone with a Big 4 background on Asset Management willing to move in-house. The role sits within the finance function reporting to the Finance Director and Business lead.
Our client is a private bank involved on inter alia Asset Management, looking for a Senior Finance Controller to be based in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
Your responsibilities will range from:
- Supervising the group finance department (financial accounting) and managing different finance teams across the group sites;
- Managing the change in financing and controlling functions;
- Financial controlling (profit centre return, revenue, cost accounting);
- Reinforcing and automating the financial control function ;
- Presenting global analytic views to the Asset Management board ;
- Collaborating hand in hand with the accounting responsible for the AM (e.g. inputs on the closing and forecasts)
- Supporting and coordinating the financial controllers within each entities of the group (Spain, Luxembourg,..);
- Calculating and monitoring the compensation program (incl. variable and deferred compensation for sales and RMs);
- Ensuring appropriate follow-up of the external providers' compensations;
- Implementing and establishing the budget and its follow-up (e.g. monthly reporting to the group).
The perfect candidate should have:
- Bachelor degree in Finance (HEC, HEG or assimilated);
- CPA/ACCA or CFA qualification;
- Minimum 5 to 7 years' experience in auditing followed by 2-5 years in a similar position within an Asset Management department;
- Sound knowledge in Asset Management or managerial experience in a fund or a bank;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Exceptional IT skills (Excel);
- Force of proposal to bring up innovative ideas / reporting tools;
- Managerial capacity to lead a team and collaborate with different finance team leaders;
- Travelling in Europe across the different finance teams;
- French and English speaker.
An interesting package in a dynamic environment.