Senior Fixed Income EM Portfolio Manager
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland Geneva Geneve CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Brodard Executive Search
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
On behalf of one of our clients, a Swiss Private Bank, we are currently looking for a Senior Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, focusing on Emerging Markets.
- Management of sovereign emerging market portfolios (funds, mandates, ETF, etc..).
- Conduct research to review and enhance existing systematic investment strategies and processes, including: Factor analysis ; Strategies sensitivity analysis.
- Conduct performance attribution and analysis.
- Operate and produce reports and analysis for various types of clients, including specific constraints and legal frameworks.
- Prepare analytical reports (statistics, comments) to assist client reporting and marketing functions.
- Support sales team in the production of solutions for new clients acquisition.
- Interact with internal teams (risk management, performance, middle office, IT, solutions group, responsible investing).
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in portfolio management in Asset Management or Investment Banking working on Emerging Markets, Forex and quantitative topics.
- Master degree, preferably in Mathematics, Economics or Financial Engineering.
- Experience in monitoring the daily economic and financial research flow, dealing with macroeconomic information to drive portfolio.
- Working knowledge of MATLAB or R and object-oriented programming (C++, Java) on large- scale projects for research and development.
- Excellent responsiveness and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested, please send us your application via eFinancialCareers. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.