Senior IT Audit Manager
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland Geneva Geneve CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Finders SA
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
A great opportunity for a Big 4/consulting IT audit manager to join a leading financial services commpany in Geneva
A leading global, financial services institution with a human-sized Geneva office where a young, experienced senior manager would have a lot more visability and autonomy in this dynamic and energetic office. In short, our cliente offers a a unique opportunity to take a major step ahead in your career in the world of professional services!
Managing a busy team of 6, this key role is as team leader for the IT, Assurance and Risk practice. As well as growing the presence in the Suisse-Romande by doing business development, the role will still be hands-on. in terms of leading a highly effective team of enthusiastic professionals, across a broad range of technology assurance & risk consulting service propositions. A first-class portfolio of corporates - both national and multinational clients. A high level of entrepreneurship, experience and independence is needed.
The role will involve the following elements, but not limited to:
- Grow the team and support the ambition to double it in size over the coming 18-24 months
- Lead the local technology assurance team
- Lead the business development efforts of the local team and drive the growth of the risk consulting client portfolio in the Suisse Romande
- Drive creativity and innovation to support the technology transition program for audit
- Build and extend your network within our client's Swiss Group as well as internationally
- Proven experience as a young and energetic team leader, from Big 4, consulting or equivalent
- Graduate in, preferably, business informatics or IT with a major in business administration
- At least 7 years of experience in domains among IT audit is essential, to include the technical expertise
- A successful entrepreneur and consultant, with experience driving the development of a technology risk consulting market
- Communicative and client-focused personality
- Willing to travel domestically and abroad on client engagements
- Fluent in French and English - both written and spoken, German a plus but not essential
- Relocation support on offer for the right candidate - those already in possession of a valid Swiss work permit or those with full rights to work in Switzerland e.g EU nationals, Swiss etc.