Senior Private Banker
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 18 Jul 18
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Senior Private Banker, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - Switzerland//Genève.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
You will be responsible for full engagement with potential and existing High Net Worth (HNW) clients. Customers are likely to be individuals residing in MENA countries. You will ensure that customers are offered a first class dedicated service and have access to the range of products and services offered by QNB (Suisse) SA. Develop relationships with intermediaries and suggest new products and services.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with all other related departments and units to ensure priority processing and resolution of the needs/ queries of such customers including any related operational issues and thereby facilitate achievement of the Group's goals/ objectives.
- Act as the single point of contact for all services all needs/ queries pertaining to HNW customers. Ensure customer complaints are handled/ resolved in the most expeditious manner in order to maintain strong customer relationships.
- Support Senior Managers in developing and implementing private banking strategy locally and in the Middle East.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies, in cooperation with the Head of Private Banking and Head of Sales & Marketing Unit, for the products and services offered by the department.
- Maintain and expand the HNW customer base through introduction of innovative products backed by provision of superior services.
- Ensure processes are in place for launch of new products tailored for the HNW customer segment.
- Establish and maintain directive and procedures regarding Front Office activities.
- Ideal candidate will be a 'hunter', preferably with Swiss experience and your own client book of a min USD100M.
- Regional coverage areas of experience could include Africa and MENA. Candidates with a strong focus on Lebanon, Jordan, Morocco and Tunis will be preferred.
- University graduate with a masters preferred. Postgraduate qualifications should be in a related field such as Business, economics, Sales and Marketing etc.
- At least 8 Years Private Banking experience with a minimum of 5 years' experience in managing accounts / relationships with HNW customers
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and any regulations for the private banking segment with at least 3 years experience in local market.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV