Senior Private Banker / Senior Relationship Manager
The Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager will have 7 to 15 year's experience working as a Private Banker with an International bank. We are looking for a candidate who has developed his/her own book of business for many years working for a private bank. The person should be self-motivated, who can work independently to bring and execute AUM. The person should have a strong investment management background enabling him/her to work on portfolios. Importantly we are looking for an entrepreneurial person with the right attitude towards work.
1. Bring new business to company as per the candidate's business plan.
2. Maintain and update a pipeline of prospects.
3. Work on prospects given by the company to be converted into clients and maintain a proactive follow-up
4. Manage some of existing relationships of the company with a view to upgrade the relationship and improve the revenue
5. Work very actively with the Investment team with a view to engage clients on DPM portfolios.
6. Ensuring that all internal and external policies in regards to KYC/CDD and Money Laundering are adhered to.
7. To be a point of contact and pro-actively support the CEO in building the commercial business