Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager – Private Banking
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Altus Search
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Our client, a leading international private bank is looking for a Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager to provide guidance and advice on regulatory policy and developments across their private banking businesses in Switzerland.
Title: Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager – Private Banking
Location: Geneva – Switzerland
Date: 7th February 2018
Our client, a leading international private bank is looking for a Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager to provide guidance and advice on regulatory policy and developments across their private banking businesses in Switzerland. The individual would assist in identifying and mitigating risks across the private bank and help promote a proactive regulatory culture within the firm.
- Provide support to the businesses and ensure the provision of quality, timely and accurate guidance on established internal guidelines and external regulations.
- Establish a framework Compliance policy within the private banking business.
- Review of legal and regulatory developments to identify any compliance risks and issues which should be brought to the attention of management and staff.
- Ensure the follow up on external and internal audit requirements in respect of compliance.
- Assist senior stakeholders in maintaining relationships with key local and international regulators.
- Keep abreast of key regulatory developments in Switzerland to identify upcoming compliance risks and potential issues.
- Ensure an effective implementation of regulatory changes into the practices and standards of the private bank.
- Provide assistance to the senior stakeholders in developing and delivering regulatory strategy, guidance on the policies and controls and systems to mitigate the risk.
- Provide guidance to the senior management in complying with regulations, internal Group policies and standards.
The preferred candidate will ideally have private banking, wealth management or asset management compliance experience with strong knowledge of Swiss regulations. You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact at all levels of business effectively.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +41 (0) 41 560 0221 for a confidential discussion.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.