Senior Wealth Planner (Russia)
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Brodard Executive Search
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
For one of our clients, a top tier Private Bank, we are looking for a Senior Wealth Planner for the Russian desk.
- Support Relationship Managers with all aspects of client Wealth Planning services with regard to wealth and estate planning issues, using internal and third party products and services and advise and actively support the clients and Private Banking units.
- Focus on supporting private clients resident in various jurisdictions with cross-border focused wealth planning issues in relation to the Russian market.
- Coordination of specific Wealth Planning as well as other internal services and services of external providers.
- Daily interaction with colleagues in various locations within the Bank.
- Law and/or tax law degree with additional, relevant technical qualifications (e.g. Chartered Tax Advisor, Attorney at Law and/or Chartered Financial Planner) and/or wealth and estate planning qualification (e.g. STEP diploma).
- Demonstrable skill on Russian law and Russian regulatory environment is key.
- 5-10 years of experience as well as a proven track record in the field of international wealth planning for private clients, ideally within Private Banking or comparable professional practices (e.g. legal practice, tax advisory and/or fiduciary company) advising clients.
- Experience of working with other cultures and languages.
- Strong technical credentials and proficiency for motivation, communication, planning and successful implementation.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- High professional and ethical standards.
- Fluent in Russian and English (French and German a plus).
If you are interested, please send us your application via eFinancialCareers. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.