ServiceNow Lead Consultant
ServiceNow Lead Consultant Location: Switzerland Language: German and English (both are a must) Type: Permanent Summary of Department Focus:
The Cognizant ServiceNow Services business unit provides advisory, consulting and transformation capability to global customers on ServiceNow Solution including the Enterprise Management Suite and ITSM. This role will be within the ServiceNow European organization, which provides leadership on ServiceNow strategy advisory, consulting, design, solution architecture and development services to accounts and clients within the Europe. Cognizant is a leading Elite partner of ServiceNow. Summary of Job Purpose:
Assess client critical business challenges/initiatives and develop formal recommendations that help the client achieve objectives these using sound industry leading strategies in terms of ServiceNow best practice and lead the Swiss regions in terms of growth.
The key focus of this role will be to enable customers to leverage the maximum value of the Cognizant ServiceNow services offering and to support effective and efficient execution.
Operationally accountable for the outcome of Swiss and own engagements, and acts as a lead consultant on both best process practices advisory while being technically savvy with understanding on the solution in the ServiceNow platform. As a customer facing position, accountable to engage with the required team both onshore, nearshore and offshore to support his or her functions.
Works in a professional manner to represent Cognizant to the client at a senior level, and to deliver high customer satisfaction by completing project responsibilities to a high quality, on time and to budget and represent Cognizant vis a vis ServiceNow in the geography Responsibilities:
- Support the sales team to develop ServiceNow business opportunities within Switzerland
- Identify additional business opportunities within and outside of existing accounts
- Identify opportunities to drive more value from an organization's ServiceNow strategy by targeting areas which contribute to improved business performance and innovation in existing customer
- Design service ServiceNow solutions together with supporting platform design, configurations and/or transition/migration to cloud, based on industry best practice.
- Define strategies for gathering and analyzing process requirements to aid Customer in their implementation of the ServiceNow Platform
- Recommend best practice design, components, models and deliverables
- Plan and manage Enterprise Service Management strategy and migration activities, conduct executive scans and strategic assessments, analyze and report findings and make recommendations.
- Work collaboratively with clients, up to and including CxO level, to develop and execute solution strategies that support organizational direction.
- Architect ServiceNow solutions to support best practice processes needed to deliver business requirements.
- Deliver advisory services centered on ServiceNow platform optimization for performance and capability.
- Manage engagements and ensure continuity for customer from pre-sales to delivery.
- Assemble information to determine, document and agree customer requirements.
- Actively develop practice IP, points of view, publish white papers and speak in specific practice industry forums.
- Clear understanding of ServiceNow portfolio and best practices , specifically CSM or HRSD
- Requirements gathering and problem-solving methods
- Service and Business Impact Management theory and practice
- Software license compliance theory and practice
- Basic tools (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Excellent consulting, communication and presentation skills
- Client management.
- Capability to support the sales team to identify and develop business opportunities
- Plan and manage discovery/assessment activities for consulting engagements/teams
- Detailed knowledge and experience ServiceNow Platform at an architectural level.
- Design, development and deployment best practices of ServiceNow project
- An established network of potential clients would be a big advantage.
- Working with Onshore/Offshore delivery of transformation IT services.
- Minimum 5 years of working on or with or defining ServiceNow solution, strategy and deployment
- External client-facing consulting experience, including: Gathering requirements, problem solving and making recommendations;Track record in mid-sized and Fortune 1000 customer environments
- Demonstrated success in the consulting context: Developing and delivering solutions.; Achievement of high level of Customer Satisfaction on consulting engagements.
- Broad IT experience, including:
- Full development lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy, support)
- Demonstrable thought leadership, through authorship (or participation in) white papers or presentation at conferences.
- Team leading and/or management, including team planning, prioritizing & goal setting
- Identification and exploitation of opportunities to drive more value from an organization's IT strategy by targeting areas which contribute to improved business performance and innovation
- Working collaboratively with clients to develop and execute solution strategies to support organizational direction
- Graduate or equivalent education.
- Post graduate education would be an advantage.
- Professional qualifications: ITIL, CMMI, CoBIT, TOGAF and Six Sigma are relevant.
- ServiceNow Sales Certification as a minimum, other training would be an advantage.
Fluent English and Swiss/German (Must). Other European Language is a plus.
A strong sense of professionalism demonstrated through:
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making & Problem-Solving abilities
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship Management and strong customer management skills
- Tolerance of ambiguity
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work equally well as either a leader or team player in a consulting environment
- Resourceful flexible and adaptable in delivering meaningful solutions
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial attitude
Please apply to the position by sending your CV to Noemi.Fenyvesi@cognizant.com