Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international commodities trading group looking to hire a Commodity Research Analyst for their team in Geneva, Switzerland.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for fundamental research and data analysis of global coffee and cotton markets
- Close collaboration with traders to generate investment ideas and trading strategies
- Building and maintaining detailed fundamental supply and demand (S&D) models and balance sheets
- Develop and expand analytics tools and processes while staying on top of market research and insights
- Support the soft commodity desk’s analytical needs and ad hoc requests based on current/relevant market focus and short-term market developments
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Prior experience as a commodity research analyst. Candidates must have experience in either coffee or cotton markets.
- Bachelors' degree in statistics, economics, mathematics, finance or a related discipline
- Good understanding of financial modelling, with experience in modelling Supply and Demand variables
- Proficiency in Python and/or VBA, Matlab
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.