Tax & Legal Global Mobility Senior Consultant
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte SA
- 22 Sep 17
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us! Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Tax & Legal team is looking for you!
Our Tax & Legal Team offers integrated tax services that help our customers to successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to advise discerning customers on complex tax issues? Then we're the right firm for you.
The Global Employer Service (GES) team is integrated in the Tax & Legal department providing international organisations with leading strategies to enable mobility and international assignment programs, optimising Tax and compliance conditions.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- Coordination related to global tax compliance services including liaising directly with clients and Deloitte offices worldwide.
- Advising our clients on the tax and social security implications related to various global employment issues including tax residency, avoidance of double taxation and the taxation of complex compensation such as severance payments, long term and short term incentive income.
- Preparation and coordination of tax reconciliations and tax equalization calculations.
- Preparation/review and coordination of US individual income tax returns.
- Preparation and coordination of global compensation payroll instructions for individuals on split payrolls in their home and assignment countries.
- Coordination of out of scope services and liaising with clients and Deloitte offices worldwide.
- Interpretation and implementation of International Assignment Policies and ensuring consistent global tax treatment of various assignment compensation items and allowances.
- Various other tasks related to the successful management of Global Mobility programs for our clients.
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics or Law.
- You have 2-5 years of experience (ideally from a “Big-4” firm) in providing individual global tax compliance (preferably including US tax) and consulting services to multi-national clients and their employees.
- You work independently, take the initiative and are happy taking on responsibility.
- You have excellent technical & analytical skills and are a reliable team player.
- You communicate confidently in French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin by clicking on apply button.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 132440