Team Head - Wealth Management Turkey & Russia
On behalf of our client, a Swiss bank based in Geneva, we are looking for a Team Head within the Wealth Management division to take over an existing client book of either turkish or russian clients.
- Supervise the operational execution of 5 Relationship Managers, allocate the group's yearly objectives
and assess the performance
- Manage and develop a portfolio of clients located in Turkey, Russia and Central Asia
- Work on identifying and securing new business opportunities and increasing the Bank's portfolio
- Propose to the existing clients, new services and products according to their investment profile
- Conduct comprehensive client analysis to identify business needs and convert client analysis into concrete
financial solutions and acquisition of new clients
- Work closely with other departments for a cross-sell strategy
- Assume daily management and follow-up of the assigned client portfolio
- Follow the general profitability of the customers with a focus to optimize the revenues generated.
- Prepare the Credit Approval Forms (CAFs) for existing and new customers
- Service the Independent Asset Managers ("IAMs") assigned to him/her and develop the relationship with the
- Monitor the activity of the accounts managed by the IAMs
- University degree in Finance or qualification considered equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar position in a Wealth Management department in a bank
- Thorough knowledge of "Swiss" Wealth Management rules and regulations
- Proven management skills
- Good knowledge of financial markets (securities, forex, interest rates and other financial products)
- Very good understanding of bank operations, procedures and internal control
- Excellent knowledge of target markets, including financial habits and preferences of the high net worth clients
and the cross-border rules and regulations governing the provision of financial services to the client in those
markets (including a good knowledge of the tax system of the countries concerned)
- Strong marketing and selling skills; Ability to persuade and to resist to clients' pressure
- Aware of the changing and demanding compliance context
- Good knowledge of Reuters, Telekurs and/or Bloomberg
- Fluent written/spoken English, Turkish being an asset but nor necessary
- Ready to travel on a regular basis when needed.
- High level of ethics
- Work permit for Switzerland or EU nationality
Team AUM: CHF 1bn
NNA target: CHF 100m in 2 years
Minimum client account: CHF 1m
If you are interested in receiving additional information don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Absolute discretion is guaranteed.
Please note that Swiss Wealth Management experience and a valid work permit in Switzerland is mandatory.
Applications without these requirments won't be considered.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA