IT Software Engineer (80-100%) – Lausanne
- Fullstack developer position for Compliance projects and applications.
- An outstanding opportunity to develop user-friendly and intuitive solutions on computing stations
- Possibility to support the test manager and testing teams by active communication, reviewing test cases and test reports. Active collaboration to improve processes, communication and cultural understanding
- Technical coaching
- Applying Continuous Integration/Development and Testing Techniques
- Practicing Agile and XP development
- Provide planning input for IT project manager regarding development/infrastructure tasks
- Active collaboration with business-, IT- and testing experts
- To innovate existing solutions and challenge the status-quo.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related topics; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these areas
- Proven track of minimum 2 years of development engineering project experience
- Expertise in back-end development engineering (Java, JEE) and microservice architecture.
- Expertise in Spring framework (SpringBoot, Security, MVC, Batch, Integration, Data)
- Expertise in Continuous Development/Continuous Integration
- Motivated to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Good knowledge in UML design and design patterns
- Familiarity in Cloud development/deployment
- Familiarity with workflows, business rules engines, document management
- Big data infrastructure and development knowhow is a plus
- Understanding of regulatory environments and finance is a plus
- Fast learner, passionate about technology, client and team oriented
- Self-motivated and self-dependent personality
- Fluent written and spoken English, French or German is an advantage
Mr. P. Imfeld would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via career portal.