IT Software Engineer (80-100%) – Lausanne
The unusual chance for you to jump start your career in this exciting position, based in Lausanne. You will become part of our dynamic and creative environment within the bank. This role provides ideal chances to define your career and build a strong network with positive relationships while learning new things on-the-job.
In this role the main tasks are:
- A full stack developer position for Compliance projects and applications.
- You will get an extraordinary opportunity to develop user-friendly and intuitive solutions on computing stations
- You will have the possibility to support the test manager and testing teams by active communication, reviewing test cases and test reports. Active teamwork to improve processes, communication and cultural understanding
- Technical coaching
- Applying Continuous Integration/Development and Testing Techniques
- Practicing Agile and XP development
- Provide planning input for IT project manager regarding development/infrastructure tasks
- Active collaboration with business-, IT- and testing guides
- The chance to innovate existing solutions and challenge the status-quo.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related topics; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these areas
- Confirmed track of minimum 2 years of development engineering project experience
- Expertise in back-end development engineering (Java, JEE) and microservice architecture.
- Expertise in Spring framework (SpringBoot, Security, MVC, Batch, Integration, Data)
- Expertise in Continuous Development/Continuous Integration
- You are motivated to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Good knowledge in UML design and design patterns
- Familiarity in Cloud development/deployment
- Familiarity with workflows, business rules engines, document management
- Big data infrastructure and development knowhow is a plus
- Understanding of regulatory environments and finance is an advantage
- Go-getter, passionate about technology, client and team oriented
- Self-motivated and self-dependent personality
- Fluent written and spoken English, French or German are beneficial
Ms. Evelyne Rechenmann would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal (reference 127003).