C++ Developer / Entwickler - Ticino
As the premier supplier to our client, one of the most established financial institutions worldwide, Swisslinx are looking for an experienced C++ Developer to join a small credit risk team in Ticino, Switzerland.
This is a rolling 12 month contract starting in September/October, with a strong chance of extension (up to two years) or even internalization.
As a full stack developer you would join an international 3rd Level and Development team of 5 -10 developers in Switzerland, London, Poland and India. You will work across a variety of applications and technologies, focusing on Credit Risk systems.
Working with multiple teams, you will be responsible for the following:
• 3rd Level Support for UAT and Production, Providing development support in from 1/2nd Level Support in User requests, Incidents and Major Incidents between Singapore, India, UK and CH.
• Development Activities, working on various project deliveries based on CH scope and demand.
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Swiss Rules and policies related to development and support of applications.
• Candidate will be part of the global team that owns the platform, supporting in multiple applications.
• An opportunity to work with best-in-class technology focused people working on mission-critical application development.
• Design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of the bank
As the ideal candidate, you are a senior software engineer who is capable to pick up all tasks related to the entire lifecycle of product development and you will possess the following skills:
• A full stack developer with 7+ years of experience
• Minimum 4 years of C++ experience
• Minimum 2 years of Java experience
• Minimum of 2 years of DB experience
• Experience in Unix/Linux
• Excellent English communication skills
The following skills would be nice to have:
• Expertise in the banking industry, preferably investment banking
• Awareness of test-driven/behavior driven development and design
• Experience in DevOps/Cloud/Automation
• Experience in python
• Experience in 3rd Level Support
• Experience in ETL technologies e.g. Infomatica
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland.
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading and most reputable financial institutions worldwide? We look forward to receiving your application.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA