- Temporary, Full time
- Page Personnel
- 05 Jul 18
Junior Budget Controller - Neuchâtel
- Neuenburg, Neuchatel, Switzerland
- CHF80000 - CHF85000 per annum
- Full time
For our client, an international company based in Neuchâtel we are looking for a Budget Controller immediately available to cover a 1 year CDD contract.
Our client, based in Neuchâtel, is an international structure.
- Lead budgeting and forecasting process according to deadlines.
- P&L; BS and cash flow analysis
- Receiving the budget estimates from all departments, critically examines them for correctness, accuracy and completeness; and conformance with established procedures, regulations, and organizational objectives.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Monthly Departmental reports with variance analysis, commentary and projections
- Driving continuous improvement to current processes and procedures
- Analyze business performance through financial Metrix & deploy relevant KPIs
- Degree in finance or accounting
- Good experience with consolidation tools
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial reporting
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience within Reporting & Consolidation (IFRS)
- Experience in multi-national corporate structure
- French C1, English B2 required
- A good team player with ability to function well independently when appropriate
This position offers you the opportunity developp your controlling skills within an exciting industry !