- Zug, Switzerland Zug Zug CH
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team based in Zug.
- AP/AR/GL responsibilities,
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles,
- Conducting monthly, quarterly and yearly closings,
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing accounting information,
- Reconciliation of invoices, accounts, debtors and creditors,
- Preparing tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.,
- Budgeting and financial forecasting,
- Audit support,
- Reporting to the management.
- 5+ years of working experience in accounting,
- Working knowledge of IFRS,
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel) and accounting software,
- Fluency in Russian, German and English,
- Excellent analytical skills, detail-oriented and proactive,
- Currently based in Switzerland.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
✓ storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
✓ using my personal information or
✓ supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
✓ transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA