Backend Engineer / Ingenieur
About our client:
Our client is an innovative block chain scale up. On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Backend Engineer to join an international and dynamic technology team in Baar on a permanent basis.
- Design and develop Kotlin-based Software tailored to customer's needs on a growing platform.
- Work on micro services.
- Design API's for the integration of systems.
- Contribute to a toolbox of Software, making the organization more scalable and efficient.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or similar field of study.
- 2+ years of working experience as a Software Product Developer in Java or Kotlin.
- Solid knowledge of Software Testing, Continuous Integration, and Deployment.
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal.
- Proficiency in German is desired, although not essential.
We are looking for a curious person who like to learn new things and technologies. You bring on excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. In addition, you see the great opportunity in joining the fast-changing world of a scale-up company!
Our client is able to carry out a fully remote recruitment process. Although they are looking for somebody to work full-time on site in Zug, due to Coronavirus restrictions they are happy to discuss starting the position on a remote basis until the situation improves.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA