- Zug, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
About our client
Our client is one of the reputable investment management companies based in the Zug area.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Credit department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Assessing, analysing and interpreting complicated financial information
• Evaluating fixed income investment opportunities within emerging markets
• Conducting research on Emerging Markets corporate bond issuers including, business, P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement analysis
• Preparing investment recommendations and results
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the Credit Analysis field, preferably in Emerging Markets credits
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics
• Excellent knowledge of Bloomberg and Excel
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
• Fluency in English is a must, Fluency in German or Russian is a strong advantage
What's on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Portfolio Management and Credit Analysis.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Consultant