- FileNet Subject Matters Expert
- Architecture, design, administration, development & support of FileNet P8 Applications
- Plan & Execute complex data migration from legacy systems to FileNet
- FileNet administrator to install, configure and admin FileNet products on JAP environment.
- Automating code deployment and building continuous integration delivery, continuous integration (CICD) environment
The FileNet SME will play a pivotal role in the complete solution lifecycle of Document and Records management solutions, including building FileNet architecture, implementing ICN Desktops, IBM Enterprise records retention/disposition rules, sweep policies and developing ICN plugins, EDS,features and custom actions for document integration that help to meet business objectives by ruthlessly pursuing agile techniques using CI/CD mindset. In addition, he will be the sole responsible for the FileNet software installation/configurations and administrations. The candidate will provide thought leadership and expertise on best practices for IBM migrations methodologies and have a thorough understanding of migration and validation process to make sure the document integrity has been protected during migration. This role requires a proven technical skill set that has been demonstrated in leading or participating in document/records management and migrations methodologies in FileNet P8 platform (IBM Content platform engine, IBM Enterprise records, IBM Content Navigator, IBM ImageServices) along with Dell EMC ECS/Centera and ORACLE, Java, J2ee and Weblogic application server.
Main Task / Activities
- Solution design and architecture for FileNet P8 applications, including IBM Content Navigator, IBM Enterprise Records, Content Platform Engine, Java, J2ee, IBM ImageServices, ORACLE, Weblogic, Control-M.
- Responsibility for Requirement Analysis and Requirements Engineering for projects, especially in area of Document management, Records management and Migration of documents.
- Act as FileNet SME and provide document management and records management architecture.
- Should help client to build records and document management applications using IBM Content Navigator, IBM Enterprise Records in JAP environment.
- Take sole responsibility of document migration from FileNet ImageServices to FileNet P8 platform. In addition, make sure the integrity of the documents are protected during migration by generating hashkeys for each document and validation report should be submitted.
- Client interaction for analysis, development and third level support for all FileNet applications hosted.
- Spearhead projects to design, develop and implement document and records management solutions, support for code deployments.
- Work independently for fixing production bugs under difficult circumstances such as inaccessibility to production-like data and time constraints, document retrieval performance issues and improving retrieval to make sure the users/interfacing applications are getting documents faster and make sure the issues are resolved with in SLA.
- Implementation of document/record level security by creating proper AD groups and assign to the respective document/record class.
- Implement service to integrate with AURA (single authorization system) to make sure the documents/records are delivered to the authorized users/applications only.
- Support Cognizant teams with solution design and should be able prepare high level and detailed design and architecture documents.
- Drive operational excellence and automation and stay-up to date of new and upcoming technologies and developments on Cloud environment.
- Must possesses excellent hands-on experience with FileNet P8 Content Platform Engine (CPE) , IBM Content Navigator, IBM Case Manager, FileNet ImageServices administration.
- Excellent experience in designing and developing records management solutions with IBM Enterprise records and should possess the knowledge on retention rules, disposition policy & Taxonomy Management.
- Hands on experience with IBM Content Navigator administration and development on ICN plugins, EDS, features, custom actions expected.
- Hands on Experience on FileNet software installation/configuration and administration is expected.
- Well versed with regulatory and compliance requirements in Records Managements domain in Banking & Financial Industry
- Must be able to design and develop business applications on his/her own with FileNet APIs.
- Strong background of developing enterprise and web application in J2ee technologies including java, ejb, hibernate, spring, spring batch, java script, Angular JS, XSLT, and XML.
- Strong hands on experience on developing utilities to retrieve/ingest documents with ECS/Centera storage using Centera SDK APIs.
- Knowledge on ORACLE and DB2 is expected.
- Strong knowledge on FTPS and MQ.
- Strong hands on experience in deploying and administrating applications on application server such as Weblogic, Webspehere.
- Strong shell scripting knowledge to create RPM package for the deployment automation.
- Strong knowledge on perl scripting to automate the processes.
- Has experience in leading others, work independently, or function as a part of a team.
- Should be able play role of Scrum Developer/Master helping client to adopt and improve their use of agile processes.
- Possess the ability to handle multiple projects, analyze data, & solve business issues creatively.
- Experienced working with intercultural and geographically dispersed team members.
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Strong English language skill.
- Strong proactive stakeholder management skills, including customer orientation and understanding customer requirements (including data in various source systems).