About our client
Our client is one of the leading international biotechnology companies based in Zug.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging temporary role in their Finance department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Budgeting, controlling, accounting and cost management
- Maintaining an agreement tracker to generate monthly accruals and aid forecasting
- Providing analytical, administrative and decision support to the Finance Lead
- Ensuring timely and accurate handling of invoices
- Responsibility for timely transactional execution, correct system set ups and demand review
- Participating in diverse finance-related projects if needed
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Finance, Accounting or Controlling
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant studies
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of SAP is beneficial, but not a must
- Fluency in English is a must, any additional language is beneficial
What's on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Accounting and Finance.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Consultant
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA