Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global commodities trading house looking to hire a Financial Analyst to join the commercial team in Zug, Switzerland.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- In charge of the reporting and analysis of energy/gas trading transactions on a daily basis and monthly operational and financial reporting
- Develop financial, operational and administrative procedures and provide daily support to these areas including data management
- Responsible for transactional controlling, preparing financial data, cash forecasting, budgeting and financial planning
- Support the continued dynamic growth into new business areas
- Reports into Head of Finance
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a financial analyst / controller position
- Experience working in a commodities trading house (energy trading is preferred)
- Bachelor with a major in Finance and good knowledge of accounting
- Excel proficiency and experience with ERP – systems
- Role to be based in Zug, Switzerland
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.