Human Resources & Recruiting Specialist
IBKR Financial Services AG, in Zug, Switzerland, is looking for an experienced HR and Recruiting professional for the role of a Human Resources & Recruiting Specialist
for Switzerland and Luxembourg. In this role you will report to the Human Resources & Recruiting Director and will support a team of professionals building one of the world's strongest brokerage brands. Your Responsibilities:
Your Qualifications :
- Recruiting in cooperation with line managers: Winning potential candidates according to direct approaches within social media channels, placing job advertisements, scheduling and conducting interviews
- General personnel administration: processing of on- and off-boarding formalities, obtaining permits and certificates, issue reference letters, managing online absence management tool
- Payroll processing and administration
- Further administrative tasks within the department as well as various special projects e.g. organization of events etc.
- Correspondence with employees and offices in German and English
- Bachelor's degree or commercial apprenticeship. Further training in Human Resources (e.g. HR Assistant) is advantageous.
- At least 4 - 5 years of experience in Human Resources ideally in a multinational financial industry company
- 1 - 2 years' experience in payroll processing and administration as well as Recruiting as a plus
- Experienced in dealing with social media platforms
- Strong communication skills and very good command of written and spoken German and English
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks for completion within existing time constraints
- High degree of comfort and fluency with computers and technology
A high degree of personal responsibility and independence combined with the pleasure of working in the field of human resources are elementary components of this exciting and varied job. You are resilient as well as flexible and have discretion and social competence. You communicate successfully with external and internal partners and are an organizational talent. Your skills involve precise working and a quick comprehension.
We offer a rewarding job in a successful, future-oriented industry with potential for development and an attractive remuneration including bonus and share participation plan. We look forward to receiving your application via our career website. Company Profile:
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA (NASDAQ: IBKR), is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA and has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg, and Australia.
Interactive Brokers Financial Services ("IBKRFS") in Zug is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory authority (FINMA).
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Click here to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information about IBKR, please visit www.ibkr.com/info