ICT Network Manager
- Zug, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Oct 18
ICT Network Manager
About our client
Our client is an oil and gas company based in Baar.
On behalf of our client, an international oil and gas company, Swisslinx is currently looking for an ICT Network Manager to join an international team planning, designing and optimising Telecommunication and Network infrastructure.
This is a permanent role based in Baar/Zug.
- Define, implement and operate Telecommunications and Network infrastructure: Data Center Network, Internet access network, Office connectivity network, pipeline network, telephony and mobile devices, videoconference.
- Support in maintaining ICT infrastructure as well as coordination of internal and external resources
- Monitoring projects progress, and contractual vendor performance (vendor management)
- End-to-end project management
- 10 years of work experience in ICT projects (network design and telecommunications)
- Project management experience - proven track of project delivery
- Vendor management experience - history of coordinating several vendors at one time
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
What's on offer
- Opportunity to work on a large-scale international project
- Opportunity to advance your skillset in the biggest European energy project
If this sounds like your next challenge, Swisslinx is happy to receive your application.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
✓ storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
✓ using my personal information or
✓ supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
✓ transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA