Junior Sales Professional
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
In this position, you will be part of the institutional client team covering Switzerland and will be responsible for supporting client acquisition and maintenance across the team and firm.
In your role, your primary tasks will include:
What we expect
- Supporting client relationship managers with marketing presentations and investment proposals.
- Creating tailored, persuasive and high quality responses to client requests, assisting with queries, audit requests and performance updates.
- Acting as a first point of contact for the client by coordinating and liaising with various teams and specialists within the firm.
- Discussing investment ideas with clients and executing these with internal and external stakeholders.
- Producing written market updates and summaries of investment activity.
- Supporting the on-boarding process for clients, involving liaising with both internal and external counterparties.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Building professional and technical knowledge with a view to potentially independently cover clients in the mid- to long-term.
What we offer
- Undergraduate university degree.
- Ideally experience in (institutional) sales, product management, private banking, consulting or investment banking.
- Comfortable communicating with teams and individuals across all levels.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility.
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive different processes at the same time.
- Proactive hands on approach with exceptional attention to details.
- Willingness to work to tight deadlines in a challenging environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German. (French language as an addition will be an advantage).
Partners Group is a financial institution that retains the culture, pace and agility of a start-up. We are an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity of perspectives.
Partners Group offers:
- Fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where success is recognized and rewarded.
- Internal and external trainings and development.
- Learn the business from leading private markets experts about all asset classes in private markets from leading experts.
- Competitive salary with performance-oriented compensation models.
- Long-term career opportunities and a challenging career path.