Junior Sales Professional Germany
- Zug, Switzerland Zug Zug CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
We are one of the largest global private markets investment managers, serving over 1000 institutional investors worldwide. We have USD 74 billion in assets under management and more than 1000 professionals across 19 offices worldwide. Partners Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity.
What it's about
In this position, you will be part of the institutional client team covering Germany and will be responsible for supporting client acquisition and maintenance across the team and firm.
In your role, your primary tasks will include:
- Supporting client relationship managers with marketing presentations and investment proposals
- Creating tailored, persuasive and high quality responses to client requests, assisting with queries, audit requests and performance updates
- Acting as a first point of contact for the client by coordinating and liaising with various teams and specialists within the firm
- Discussing investment ideas with clients and executing these with internal and external stakeholders
- Producing written market updates and summaries of investment activity
- Supporting the on-boarding process for clients
- Building professional and technical knowledge with a view to independently cover clients in the midterm
What we expect
The successful candidate will have an in-depth understanding of the financial services industry, ideally gained within either private equity, asset or fund management.
Key attributes will include:
- Undergraduate university degree
- Excellent skills in both spoken and written German and English.
- Experience in institutional sales or product management
- Confident and comfortable communicating with teams and individuals across all levels
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive different processes at the same time
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Proactive hands on approach
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Willingness to work to tight deadlines in a challenging environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint